Tinman Steels Ltd is one of the leading stockists and distributors of domestic, agricultural and industrial steel roofing & cladding sheets. We are a well established family run business within the steel trade which is situated in an idyllic part of Tamworth Staffs; We have immediate links to the most well known motorways so that we can ensure a delivery with ease across the UK. We supply to the general public, agricultural trade, steel specialists and the industrial community.
We are roofing sheet specialists covering the whole of th UK. We can supply a variety of different profiled sheets in galvanized, polyester paint coated and plastisol (PVC) leather grain coated materials.
Using a new state of the art computerised roll former machine we can now supply the lastest tile effect steel sheet roofing.
We can supply;
- Tile effect roofing sheets : 32/1000
- Box profile roofing sheets : 32/1000, 32/200/1000, 33/1000, 34/1000 & 35/1000
- Liner panel : 19/1000
- Corrugated roofing sheets : 8/3, 10/3 & 13/3
- Curved roofing sheets : 32/1000 & 10/3
- Flat Sheeting
- Composite Panels (P.O.A) : Trisomet 333
- Big Six Fibre Cement Sheeting (P.O.A)
- GRP Fibre Glass
- Fixings (Into Timber, Steel, Concrete ect)
- Foam fillers (Standard & Non-Standard Profiles)
- Butyl sealants (Mastic rolls)
- Z-Purlins & C-Section : 140mm, 175mm, 177mm & 200mm
- New for 2012 We can now supply a Drip stop backing on any of our colour coated sheeting to help eliminate condensation.
- New for 2013 For any profiles which are no longer in manufacture, we can now offer a press brake service, where we can manufacture these specialised profiles upto 6.00mtrs in length.
- New for 2013 We can now Manufacture all of our flashings to order in 2.50mtr lengths. Our standard flashings will now be 193mm x 193mm* or 198mm x 198mm* with a 10mm safety welt.
* Standard flashing sizes will depend on the coil used.
Our products are manufactured with a choice of colours and finishes to cater for all environments and budgets. Our products are ideal for all kinds of roofing ranging from garden sheds, workshops, agricultural buildings and industrial units.
We can also offer 0.5mm and 0.7mm gauge on a variable of our finishes.
Please visit our contact link for a quotation on any of our roofing products or accessories you require.